First Aid/CPR/AED Instructor Blended Course Permian Basin
This Two (2) Day course will train instructor candidates to teach basic-level American Red Cross First Aid, CPR and AED courses. In order to participate in this course, you must possess a current basic-level American Red Cross Adult CPR/AED (or higher level) certification or equivalent and be at least 16 years of age on the last day of the instructor course. Upon registration, it is important that you review and follow the directions on the e-mail attachment sent with your registration confirmation. This is a blended learning course consisting of online content, a precourse skills session and classroom segments. Online material must be completed prior to attending the classroom activities. For more information, please reference the attachment you will receive via e-mail when you register for this course.
Four (4) students are required to make an instructor class, otherwise, the course may be cancelled and students may be asked to transfer to another time/date.
If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 432.217.9119
- You can bring your laptop that you will be using to teach with if you will be using one.
- You will need to bring a copy of your current Adult First Aid/CPR/AED certification.
- Using this link you should see a page that has the Instructor Materials section on it. This is a couple sections down (Instructor Materials (core)). https://www.redcrosslearningcenter.org/s/candidate-first-aid-cpr-aed
- We will provide Printed Copies of the Instructors Manual! 😊
- We will provide a USB Thumb Drive with all digital material!
- We will provide a PDF in your email where you will find a list of links on Red Cross Learning Center to download.